<$BlogRSDURL$>
My Blog Links
Site Links
Currently Reading
Blogroll
Archives
Tools
  • This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
  • Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
  • 2RSS.com :: RSS directory
  • Listed on BlogShares
  • Blog Directory, Find A Blog, Submit A Blog, Search For The Best Blogs

Saturday, February 28, 2004

d20 Tools 

Well, I finally started an online workspace for some d20 tools that I'm working on. I released betas of the first two: Dice Roller and Jump Calculator. And, someone signed up to join the workspace -- that's the first person to sign up. If there are any other people interested, you can join up at the link above.

Besides those two tools, I've been working on an Encounter Manager that lets GMs create and run encounters between monsters and PCs. I put in a lot of work on it already and will hopefully release an early version of it soon. You can do stuff like: create a list of PCs, create and save encounters with creatures, add treasure or calculate it randomly, printing, run encounter during game play, a digital BattleMat, and some other fun stuff. Keep an eye out for a post about it going live.
Comments: Post a Comment