<$BlogRSDURL$>
My Blog Links
Site Links
Currently Reading
Blogroll
Archives
Tools
  • This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
  • Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
  • 2RSS.com :: RSS directory
  • Listed on BlogShares
  • Blog Directory, Find A Blog, Submit A Blog, Search For The Best Blogs

Thursday, March 11, 2004

Big Fish 

I saw the movie "Big Fish" a while ago -- actually very soon after it came out. But, just recently read this review about it, so decided to give my thoughts as well.

I thought Big Fish was an excellent movie. Maybe its being a 30-something male that helped me really identify with the son, or some fear in the back of my mind that I don't really "know" my dad. But, whatever it was, this movie really struck a cord with me and I loved it -- I don't really say that about a movie very often. The scenes between the father and son were moving and in some cases heartrending, until the end. And, the stories the father told were entertaining.

If you haven't seen it, you really should try to catch it before it completely leaves the theaters (or on DVD if it's out yet).

Comments: Post a Comment