<$BlogRSDURL$>
My Blog Links
Site Links
Currently Reading
Blogroll
Archives
Tools
  • This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
  • Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
  • 2RSS.com :: RSS directory
  • Listed on BlogShares
  • Blog Directory, Find A Blog, Submit A Blog, Search For The Best Blogs

Friday, May 14, 2004

BLOG: RssBandit Reads Atom Feeds 

Well, I mentioned in a previous post that I was converting my Atom feed to RSS, so that news readers could handle them. I was told (thanks a lot Stephen) that the latest release of RssBandit now supports reading Atom feeds as well as RSS. This is great news. I just installed the new build, and it works beautifully.

I know some of the other news aggregators also read Atom, and hopefully the rest will follow suit by providing the ability to read both. That way, whichever feed format is published doesn't really matter. And, we can stop seeing the endless flood of blog posts about which one is better.

Comments: Post a Comment