<$BlogRSDURL$>
My Blog Links
Site Links
Currently Reading
Blogroll
Archives
Tools
  • This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
  • Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
  • 2RSS.com :: RSS directory
  • Listed on BlogShares
  • Blog Directory, Find A Blog, Submit A Blog, Search For The Best Blogs

Friday, August 27, 2004

.NET: Creating Outlook Appointments in ASP.NET 

I don't usually post much on ASP.NET related topics. It's not something I work with very often, so I leave that for others to discuss. But, this topic was so cool, it even got my attention.

Eric Wise posted two articles on how to create outlook appointments from an ASP.NET page. With this code, you can create a webpage that will put any appointment you want onto the user's Outlook calendar. Pretty darn cool...

HowTo: Create an Outlook Appointment Item in ASP .NET
HowTo: Create an outlook appointment in ASP .NET Part II


Comments: Post a Comment