This blog will describe some of the learning experiences that I have with .NET, some personal projects that I'm working on, and whatever other topics tickle my fancy.
My Blog Links
Monday, October 11, 2004
I had a highly "productive" weekend (if your defintion of productive includes playing XBox for many hours and watching football). I finished Fable last night. It probably took me a total of about 20 hours. And, I think I will have to play it again to see how evil I can get my character. For the first time through, I decided to play him good (but it was so hard to always do the right thing)...
More stuff I enjoyed about the game:
- Getting married was cool. In fact, I did it three times. Turns out you can have a wife in every town.
- Oh yeah, and you can have sex (after you're married).
- I bought some houses and was able to proudly display my trophies there.
- You can show the combat trophies you collect to villagers to improve your notoriety.
- The arena combats were great. Just a bunch of fights with lots of monsters continuously spawning. Make sure you bring plenty of healing...
- The final battle was a no-holds-barred 30 minutes of combat and magic, with the villian conjuring up lots of monsters to kill.
Things I didn't like:
- After defeating the main bad guy, the game ends, and you can't go back into the game world. I had some unfinished things I wanted to do.
- Once you start the last quest, you can't turn back.
- The game wasn't as long as I'd hoped (definitely not the scope of Morrowind).
- The whole imprisonment sequence was kind of dumb for a powerful hero to be subjected to.
- Last time I checked my age, I was 52. That's kind of weird because his body and face didn't seem to age. The character was pretty spry for someone in their 50s...
The Best Over The Counter Acne MedicinePost a Comment
The Best Prescription Acne Medication
The Best Solution For Acne - Attack the Cause, Not the Result
The Best Treatment For Body Acne
The Best Way to Get Rid of Acne - Natural Ways to Be Acne Free
The Best-Kept Secret For Acne Scar Removal
The Causes of Female Adult Acne - You Are Not Alone
The Dangerous Accutane Dilemma In Treating Acne
The Dangers of Accutane Acne Treatment
The Dirty Secret about Adult Acne Treatment
The Easy Acne Solution That Works For You
The Effects of Drinking and Smoking on Acne
The Monster Acne Website's Best Home Remedies For Acne
The Most Dangerous Methods of Acne Scar Removal
The Most Effective Acne Treatment - Is Holistic Healing the Answer?
The Problem Of Cystic Acne
The Root Cause of Acne and How to Get Rid of It
The Secret Acne Cure Revealed
The Symptoms, Causes and Therapies of Baby Acne
The T-Zone - A Feared Spot For People With Acne Prone Skin
The Treatment Options For Removing Acne Scar Marks
The True Cause of Acne Runs Deep Within the Body
The Truth About Genital Acne
The Truth About Vitamin Supplements Helping to Cure Acne
Thinking of Taking Accutane for Your Acne?
Three Steps to a Natural Acne Solution Using Tomatoes
Tips For Acne Scar Removal
Tips For Dealing With Body Acne
Tips For Treating Adult Acne